You learn how to deal with the most important issues right from the start in order to avoid later misconduct such as pulling on the leash, constant whining or barking, fear, poor availability, hunting or aggression. The courses take place in everyday life and not on a dog training ground. The first meetings will be held at your home. We show you how to master everyday life at home with your puppy and answer any questions you may have.
- human/dog relationship
- recall and retention work
- How do I transport my dog properly
- bite inhibition
- Playful learning of commands (sit, down, stay, etc.)
- Soil structures and environmental influences
- Social game with the dog handler
- Exercises for concentration and self-control
- Housebroken and staying alone
The first three lessons take place in you and your environment. The other two lessons take place in the group in everyday life.
For additional dogs from the same household price on request.
This collection is emptyContinue shopping
Switzerland-wide shipping & free pickup at one of our locations